Vitrified Tiles- RAK Ceramics shares all that there is to know.
With cutting edge trendy designs up our sleeves, RAK Ceramics shares a quick snapshot with you on vitrified tiles. Here is everything you need to know.
What are vitrified tiles?
Vitrified tiles are made by mixing fine minerals like clay and silica. Individual particles melt and fuse together to create a vitreous surface. A stupendous alternative to marble or granite flooring, vitrified tiles are stain resistant and durable.
Why opt for vitrified tiles?
RAK Ceramics brings your way, vitrified tiles that are promising.
- Vitrified tiles possess a smooth finishing, are fade and scratch resistant and have a long life
- Highly resistant to water, dirt, and stain, vitrified tiles are super easy to maintain
- A fantastic alternative to marble and granite, vitrified tiles are low on porosity
- Against the common myth, vitrified tiles can be used for both interiors and exteriors
- Vitrified tiles are famous for residential purposes as they defy high traffic
What are the different types of vitrified tiles?
The following types of vitrified tiles will help you decide a suitable option across a host of interior/exterior ideas:
- Glazed vitrified: are given an extra varnish of glass and thus look really glossy.
- Digital tiles: are designed by treating an extraordinary resolution of digital printing over the regular vitrified tiles
- Polished vitrified: are vitrified tiles that are polished to obtain an even smoother surface
- Double charge: vitrified tiles are created by a press that prints contours on tiles. These are done with a double layer of pigments, around 3-4mm thicker than other tiles
- Full body: tiles are pigmented across the entire tile thereby making them robust, performing well against scratches, etc.
Vitrified tiles at RAK Ceramics tell blue ribbon stories each day. With a deep assortment of options to choose from, RAK Ceramics’ GVT collection stays relevant with changing times. Plain, metallic, stone, wood, cement effects and so much more, there is ample room for imagination. Our wood collection, for example, is literally wood all over. We provide matching solutions in wooden colors such as white oak, wenge, sapeli and dark beige.
Take a look at our brochures or visit our website (https://www.rakceramics.com/india/en-in/) to discover more. You will sense that RAK Ceramics’ GVT collection is for every housing or business need. Except temporary.